- Generally, 15 grams (solids) or milliliters (liquids) of test substance is sufficient for most assays. If the quantity of your test substance is limited, please consult with your Study Director to determine the minimum required amount for the testing you have requested.
- Please send no more than 100 grams or milliliters of test substance in the smallest vessel possible for the quantity sent.
- Test substances must be received at IIVS no later than COB Thursday the week prior to the scheduled assay initiation date. Test substances received later than this may be subject to administrative rush fees and/or rescheduling testing to a later date.
- PLEASE NOTE: Unless otherwise specified on the Sample Submission Form:
- All non-hazardous test sample(s) will be discarded one year after issuance of the Final Report.
- Dosing dilutions will be discarded after administration to the test system.
- Please download the Word file, complete the form and email to LabOrders@iivs.org
- PLEASE NOTE: The form is meant to be completed in Word, rather than printed and hand-written.
- Include a SIGNED COPY of the form with your test samples.
- Please ensure all necessary or relevant paperwork is included with your shipment (MSDS, Certificate of Analyses, etc.)
- Please send test samples to:
Institute for In Vitro Sciences, Inc.
Attn.: IIVS Lab Orders
30 W. Watkins Mill Road, Suite 100
Gaithersburg, MD 20878