Education & Outreach is a primary component of the Institute’s mission to foster the use and regulatory acceptance of in vitro methods. With more than 20 years of experience in validating and performing non-animal tests in our laboratory, IIVS is uniquely positioned to provide training and science-based advocacy to industry, government and animal protection organizations. Our programs are made possible by the generous support of our contributors.
- The annual Practical Methods for In Vitro Toxicology course provides attendees with the fundamentals of in vitro assays, proper laboratory techniques and data interpretation.
- Webinars provide a broad range of topics in an accessible format and are tailored for novice to expert audiences.
- Workshops bring together assay users and scientific experts to share best practices and develop standardization approaches for in vitro methods.
- The IIVS e-Newsletter delivers timely information about the alternatives field as well as updates on the Institute’s activities.
- Training videos on in vitro tests help researchers implement methods in their own laboratory
Contact Us to learn more about our activities and custom training opportunities.