Whether you are just beginning to use in vitro tests or you need to integrate non-animal methods within your testing programs, this intensive workshop provides the scientific information and expertise you need. Participants hear highly informative lectures given by experts in the field of in vitro toxicology and gain laboratory experience and instruction in the practical application of new and novel assay techniques. Hands-on and Observer spots are available for each training. In addition, participants will:
- Explore test methods in-depth with a daily focus on a specific assay.
- Participate in discussions and interactive sessions.
- Gain a better understanding of assay data through case studies.
Workshops are held every few months throughout the year. The course agenda can be modified according to the participants’ needs, or a custom training can be designed. To indicate your interest in attending and give us some information about your needs, please complete this brief form.
Upcoming Training Workshops
January 22-25, 2024
- Limited hands-on and observer spots are available for January.
- Contact us to register or for more information.
May 13-16, 2024
- Limited hands-on spots may be available for this workshop. Contact us to indicate your interest.
- Observer spots are available for these dates. Contact us to register or for more information.
Contact our VP for Education and Outreach, Kristie Sullivan, with any questions.