We are seeking an experienced part-time (30 hours per week w/benefits) Human Resources Manager to work in our Gaithersburg office.
Our goal for this position is ensuring that IIVS builds and sustains a qualified, enthusiastic workforce, and maintains a workplace in compliance with employment, wage and labor rules and regulations.
Specific Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of HR policies, programs and practices in alignment with our organization’s mission.
- Full cycle talent acquisition, retention, on/off-boarding, exit interviews.
- Employee relations including employee advocacy, problem resolution, performance reviews, performance improvement plans, compensation, employee recognition programs.
- Health and welfare benefits compliance and administration
- Compliance with federal and state employment labor and payroll laws.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, payroll liabilities, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, or related field.
- SHRM Certification(s).
- A minimum of 5 years progressive HR experience.
- Working knowledge of HR best practices, compliance, federal & state employment and payroll laws.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong employee relations, team building and communications skills.
- Experience with writing employment policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with QuickBooks payroll a plus.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter describing your interest and any qualifications or experience you have which you feel would make you a good fit for this position. Please send your CV and a cover letter via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries please.
IIVS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.